(Effective as of May 01, 2018)
By creating a profile in the App, you explicitly consent that we may process your personal data (“processing” means using information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place on the territory of App distribution) you provide through the usage of the App and through the account creation process solely for the purpose of providing services to you, to improve our service features. Such services may include sending you information and reminders through the App or to the email address you provided to us. We will not transmit any of your personal data to third parties, except if it is required to provide the service to you (e.g. technical service providers), unless we have asked for your explicit consent.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1. Information You Give Us.
1.1.1 App gives you a number of options regarding what information you will give us:
1) When you register to create an account with App;
2) When you participate on a forum or other communication mechanism; and
3) When you update a App with information relevant to your fertility or pregnancy,
1.1.2. When you register with App you will submit a variety of information about yourself (such as full name, gender, age, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, location information) and as you use the App you may submit a variety of information (such as menstrual cycle, weight, temperature, symptoms related to your menstrual cycle etc.) which may include information about personal health issues and/or information related to your past, present, or future physical or mental health condition.
1.1.3. Also, when you sign up for App, we may collect other information such as credit card numbers and/or cell phone numbers, as well as other information about you necessary to ensure that the transaction is properly authorized, such as your address, zip code, and cv number (collectively, “payment information”). We also may retain such information to facilitate future transactions.
1.1.4. In addition to information about yourself, it may be possible for you to submit other content, such as photos and other media, each of which you present through technology available through the App including but not limited to our forum. It is entirely up to you whether you want to submit this additional information, and whether you would like to make it available to others – although information you share on the forum will automatically be shared with others. However, Company has no responsibility for how people you allow to view your content (or the public if you make any information available to the public or post on the forum) use that material, or to whom they may forward it.
1.1.5. All information that you provide to us through the App is automatically uploaded to our servers and is stored there in duplicate to the information stored on your device. If you remove data from your account, you will no longer see it in the App, but some backups of the data may remain in our archive servers. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information that you submit to App.
1.2. Information We Collect Automatically.
1.2.1. When you access or use the App, we may automatically collect the following information:
1) Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access the App, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information;
2) Location Information: We collect your IP address, time zone, and information about your mobile service provider, which allows us to infer your general location;
3) Other tracking technologies: We use various technologies to collect information about your use of the App, such as frequency of use, which areas and features of our App you visit and your use patterns generally, engagement tracking with particular features, etc.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
2.1. We may use your information, including your personal information, as follows:
1) to analyze, operate, maintain and improve the App;
2) to customize content you see when you use the App;
3) to provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and reminders;
4) to customize product and service offerings and recommendations to you;
5) to verify your identity;
6) to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
7) to respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
8) to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our App;
9) solely with respect to information that you mark for sharing;
10) to link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
11) for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect personal information.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
3.1. Third Party.
3.1.4. We take reasonable steps in order to ensure compliance of such third parties with any applicable laws that might govern processing of your personal information.
3.2. Aggregated Information.
3.2.1. We may also share aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share, including, without limitation, in articles, blog posts and scientific publications, general age demographic information and aggregate statistics about certain activities or symptoms from data collected to help identify patterns across users.
3.3. Special Circumstances.
3.4. Information Posted by User.
3.4.1. The App features several community areas and other public forums where users with similar interests or medical conditions can share information and support one another or where users can post questions for experts to answer. We also offer online discussions which may be moderated by healthcare experts. Our communities are open to the public/the App community and should not be considered private. Any information (including personal information) you share in any online community area or online discussion is by design open to the public and is not private. You should think carefully before posting any personal information in any public forum.
3.5. Retained Information.
3.5.1. We will retain your personal information as long as your account is active or needed to provide you services. At any time, you can remove your personal information or instruct us to remove it by emailing us, but you should be aware that we may retain certain personal information after your account has been terminated in an aggregated, anonymized form. Any posts or comments you submit may remain visible if and after you delete your account. We are not obligated to remove your posts or comments. We reserve the right to use your information in any aggregated data collection after you have terminated your account, however we will ensure that the use of such information will not identify you personally. We will also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account, including any information or records that we are legally obligated to retain or that we elect to retain for legitimate business purposes.
4.1. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
5.1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The App is not intended for children and we do not intentionally collect information about children under 13 years old. The App does not collect Personal Data from any person the Company actually knows is under the age of 13. If you are aware of anyone under 13 using the App, please contact us and we will take required steps to delete such information and (or) delete her account.
5.2. Due to requirements of the GDPR with respect to the EU residents you shall be at least 16 years old in order to use the App. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of the App by the EU residents younger than 16 years old. If you are aware of anyone younger than 16 using the App, please contact us.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
7. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
7.1. We may contact you from time to time via email to communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
8.1. The information we collect is governed by the law of England and Wales. Please be advised that the law of England and Wales and laws of other countries may not offer the same protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
8.2. In addition, you agree that information collected through the App may be stored and processed in other states, where the Company currently rents servers, or in any other country in which the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the App, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. From our side, we will take reasonable steps in order to ensure compliance of processors and storage providers with the rules and adequate protection private data protection practices for international data transfers.
9.1. Individuals residing in the countries of the European Union have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to personal data (including in a structured and portable form), as well as to seek to update, delete or correct Personal data:
1) Rectification of personal data and restriction of processing. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Personal Data that you submit to App. Inaccurate information will affect your experience when using the App and tools and our ability to contact you. If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate, you have right to contact us and ask us to correct such personal data by contacting us at email@example.com. You shall also have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, if you contest the accuracy of the personal data and we need some time to verify its accuracy.
2) Access to your personal data and data portability. The App gives you the ability to access and update personal data within the App and your account settings. You shall have the right to request information about whether we have any personal data about you, to access your personal data (including in a structured and portable form) by simply writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Erasure of your personal data. If you believe that your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or in cases where you have withdrawn your consent or object to the processing of your personal data, or in cases where the processing of your personal data does not otherwise comply with the GDPR, you have right to contact us and ask us to erase such personal data as described above. You can simply write us at email@example.com. Please be aware that erasing some personal data inserted by you may affect your possibility to utilize the App and its features. Erasure of some personal data may also take some time due to technical reasons.
4) Right to object processing of your personal data. You can object processing your personal data and stop us from processing your personal data, simply write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that erasing some personal data inserted by you may affect your possibility to use the App and its features.
5) Notice about automated decision-making. We use automated decision-making tools that process your personal data in order to provide you proper services (for example, predictions of your cycle).
6) Notification requirements. We commit to notify you within reasonable period of time and your data protection authority within the timeframe specified in applicable law (72 hours) about any personal data breaches in the App.
7) Data protection authorities. Subject to GDPR, you also have the right to restrict our use of Personal Data and lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about any of our activities that you deem are not compliant with GDPR.
9.2. Following the provisions of GDPR we might also require you to prove your identity (for example, by requesting an ID or any other proof of identity) in order for you to invoke the mentioned rights, specifically if you exercise them in respect to special categories of personal data like data about health. This is made to ensure that no rights of third parties are violated by your request, and the rights are exercised by an actual personal data subject or an authorized person. Please note that we will grant your request within 30 days after receiving it, but it may take us up to 90 days in some cases, for example for full erasure of your personal data stored in our backup systems – this is due to the size and complexity of the systems we use to store data.
10. CONTACT US
10.1. If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the App, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email (email@example.com). You are able to modify, correct, erase, and update your personal information. Also, you have a right to access your Personal Data you insert into the App and ask us about what kind of Personal Data we have about you. You can do this by using the App settings or by writing us firstname.lastname@example.org.